今週末、きめつのやいばを見ました。It is fun to watch anime sometimes; it reminds me of my younger days. This newest one has received some strong reviews, so I decided to give it a go. It was a lot of fun; I am sure I will continue to watch it. There is a pretty strong difference from the kind of speech used in anime vs. the one most often used in class. I have to focus on the stems more so when watching anime as I am not as familiar with the casual constructions of speech.
いないいないばあというプログラムは子供のプログラムです。私の娘はすごく好きなので、よく見ます。いつも元気なわんわんという犬と女の子が遊んだり歌ったりします。時々うるさいと思うけど、娘はそのプログラムが好きだから、一緒に見ます。たくさん便利なことを教えるから、大丈夫です。 Though there are no subtitles, I can usually follow along because the vocabulary is very basic. However, the expansive use of onomatopoeia is somewhat difficult to grasp at times, since I then cannot differentiate between a word that has a meaning of some thing (like a dog, cat) v. a word that only conveys a sound. However, on the whole I find I can pick up some new, basic words while listening and watching.
Comments
Post a Comment